1956 8th Line Road
Registration Deadline: Monday September 25th
Event Description: 2023 ASHRAE Stroke Play Golf Tournament
Location: Metcalfe Golf Club
(Green Fee and Power Cart) ASHRAE Member $90.00 Taxes Included
(Green Fee and Power Cart) Non-Member $105.00 Taxes Included
We are happy to announce the continuation of the ASHRAE Stroke Play Golf Championship! As in years past this is meant to be a competitive event; however golfers of all skill levels are welcome! Individual golf tournament in which we will follow RCGA Rules;
• There will be no flights or handicaps applied, and the lowest score on the day will win.
• There will be no Mulligans, do-overs, foot-wedges or gimmies, scorecard must be followed for hazards and out of bounds markings.
• Hand final scorecard in to Josh/Trevor.
Trophy will be awarded to lowest score after the round. There is no formal meal afterwards, food and beverage can be ordered at clubhouse while rest of group wraps up and the scores are added. Additionally, we will be selling raffle tickets for some great prizes. All proceeds will go directly to ASHRAE Research Promotion. Tee times will start around 10:00 am. Participants will be contacted before the tournament to be given their tee time and any last-minute details. (We will check in we participants to try to accommodate preferred start times and groupings)
• Please arrive between 15 to 20 minutes before your tee time.
• Carts will be given out at our welcome tent a maximum of 20 minutes before your tee time.
• Golfers will play the white tees
• You are not permitted to bring any of your own alcohol. We will have a beverage cart to serve you and also offer a delivery service.
• At the end of your round please return the carts to our cart return/sanitation area (maintenance area) & empty all of your own garbage.
• There is no tailgating or gathering in the parking lot permitted before or after golf.
If you have any questions, or need more information, please reach out! Contact & Support Josh Bourbonniere josh.